Powell Peralta® Cruiser Micro Mini Ripper 07 187 K16 gold 7.5" x 24"
- POWELL PERALTA® available at MATSHOP.PL and instore MATSHOP Katowice, Słowackiego 51
SkateboardPowell Peralta® Cruiser Micro Mini Ripper 07 187 K16 gold 7.5" x 24"
Complete skateboard assembly that’s ready to roll out of the box. Our Mini’s are scaled down versions of classic Powell Peralta decks. Perfect for the beginner, yet offers durable, quality components that even an accomplished skater would love.
Arguably the most iconic skateboard graphic of all time, "The Ripper" was illustrated in 1983 by legendary Powell-Peralta artist V.C. Johnson. Originally the graphic was used as a "Bones Sold Here" dealer window sticker. Next, the artwork found it's way onto t-shirts and eventually decks. The Ripper graphic has stood the test of time and has been a staple of the Powell-Peralta line for over 30 years.
- Seven plies of quality birch veneer, cold-fused together using high-impulse, water-resistant glue in Skate One’s proprietary AirLam™ presses. Ensures maximum “pop” and durability.
- High rebound, translucent urethane wheels. Perfect height, width and hardness to provide a smooth ride.
- High quality aluminum baseplate and hangar. Hardened steel kingpin and axle. Soft bushings to ease in turning. Slimmed baseplate = less weight.
- Mini Logo Skate Rated™ bearings. High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed. Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.